My Children’s Book on Amazon and Balboa Press
Following this blog, join us!
- RT @MindShareLearn: Checkout my inspiring interview on This Week in Canadian #edtech w/ #awardwinning educator @_shawnyoung_ .@classcraftga… 1 month ago
- classcraft.com/blog/features/… we #teachers their answers here. #empathy #kindness tops the list 1 month ago
- RT @MarciaFlora13: @jdstraley2 A3. I have a student who came in to 5th pretty unmotivated to learn and complete work. I've been building a… 1 month ago
- Thanks @unreasonable from all of us at @classcraftgame @_shawnyoung_ twitter.com/unreasonable/s… 1 month ago
- RT @GNWLive: Classcraft Secures $7.5 Million Series A Financing to Help Educators Motivate Students bit.ly/2LBempC 1 month ago
Category Archives: spirit
I am so inspired to see people on facebook take the 30 days of Gratitude challenge. It motivated me to create an “event” called Gratitude Focus and I invited all my FB friends to start today, 11-11-12! I have done … Continue reading →
So here I am all pumped up about moving forward on my children’s book, Feeling Loved, A Ted E. Bear Story. I love editing the words. I’m loving the pictures and imaging the pictures yet to be created (thanks Isella!). … Continue reading →
It seems like the planets aligned as I began sharing my manuscript of Feeling Loved: A Ted E. Bear Story. I shared it with a few good friends and magically opportunities started to appear. First, my best friend from college … Continue reading →
Feeling Loved, My Children’s book in progress.
My writing juices are really flowing after attending a writer’s workshop with Cheryl Richardson and Reid Tracy at the I Can Do It Conference in Washington, D.C., with speakers such as Louise Hay, Wayne Dyer, Neale Donald Walsch, Bruce Lipton, … Continue reading →
Have you ever found yourself so immersed in your writing or creative projects that you lose all sense of time and space? This happens to me quite often, as it did, once again today. I was busily putting finishing touches … Continue reading →
I look forward to sharing our thoughts, experiences and feelings on spirituality, metaphysics and conscious co-creation. My intention is to create a space that will help you lead an enriched spiritual life and connect with others who are seeking a … Continue reading →