Barbara Webber, a public relations consultant for world leaders and non profit organizations, a communication expert who also writes and teaches about the subjects of spirituality and metaphysics. She has studied the field of new thought and spirituality for more than 25 years, leading workshops and classes, also privately consulting with individuals and groups on creating a more spiritually enriched, happy life. She lives in Annapolis Maryland with her amazing daughter and two dogs. She is also a seasoned actress, appearing in television and on stage. She enjoys travelling, gardening, card games, writing. volunteering, nature, live entertainment, and relishing her friends and family.
Following this blog, join us!
- finished The Lost Recipe for Happiness by Barbara O'Neal amzn.to/2bJ8ueF 7 months ago
- Congrats, 4 Cords, Outstanding Theatre Arts Award #LilyMarxWebber, #AACPSAwesomeGrad #ProudMomma https://t.co/zKWJza9k6N 9 months ago
- grief n iving "You see, we all run. We all hide. When we’re disappointed or heartbroken or grief-stricken, we ... amzn.com/k/Ktupt3buQryJ… 1 year ago
- love "But I realize something important about him in all of this, something that I never knew before. No matte... amzn.com/k/Mv0CjoLsTNGW… 1 year ago
- people "“That’s the problem with people,” she said. “Not just you. All people. Not a one of us can be everythi... amzn.com/k/ymtqU7lsSiGD… 1 year ago