It’s an interesting journey to promote my own project when I have spent years, decades even, promoting others. I must admit it’s a whole lot easier to promote another author, speaker, world leader, non profit organization or issue. It feels very vulnerable to put “my baby” out into cyberspace and ask for support… But here it is, here I go and I sure hope people step up and say YES, I would love to see more children feel loved. I would love to help get your wonderful book into print. So, I leap off the cliff and pray you will catch me … wheeeee (and I remember, I am never promoting a person, or myself for that matter, but communicating WHAT matters … in this case, that we help all children feel loved!)
My Children’s Book on Amazon and Balboa Press
Following this blog, join us!
- RT @MindShareLearn: Checkout my inspiring interview on This Week in Canadian #edtech w/ #awardwinning educator @_shawnyoung_ .@classcraftga… 9 months ago
- classcraft.com/blog/features/… we #teachers their answers here. #empathy #kindness tops the list 9 months ago
- RT @MarciaFlora13: @jdstraley2 A3. I have a student who came in to 5th pretty unmotivated to learn and complete work. I've been building a… 9 months ago
- Thanks @unreasonable from all of us at @classcraftgame @_shawnyoung_ twitter.com/unreasonable/s… 9 months ago
- RT @GNWLive: Classcraft Secures $7.5 Million Series A Financing to Help Educators Motivate Students bit.ly/2LBempC 9 months ago