It’s an interesting journey to promote my own project when I have spent years, decades even, promoting others. I must admit it’s a whole lot easier to promote another author, speaker, world leader, non profit organization or issue. It feels very vulnerable to put “my baby” out into cyberspace and ask for support… But here it is, here I go and I sure hope people step up and say YES, I would love to see more children feel loved. I would love to help get your wonderful book into print. So, I leap off the cliff and pray you will catch me … wheeeee (and I remember, I am never promoting a person, or myself for that matter, but communicating WHAT matters … in this case, that we help all children feel loved!)
Following this blog, join us!
- finished The Lost Recipe for Happiness by Barbara O'Neal amzn.to/2bJ8ueF 11 months ago
- Congrats, 4 Cords, Outstanding Theatre Arts Award #LilyMarxWebber, #AACPSAwesomeGrad #ProudMomma https://t.co/zKWJza9k6N 1 year ago
- grief n iving "You see, we all run. We all hide. When we’re disappointed or heartbroken or grief-stricken, we ... amzn.com/k/Ktupt3buQryJ… 1 year ago
- love "But I realize something important about him in all of this, something that I never knew before. No matte... amzn.com/k/Mv0CjoLsTNGW… 1 year ago
- people "“That’s the problem with people,” she said. “Not just you. All people. Not a one of us can be everythi... amzn.com/k/ymtqU7lsSiGD… 1 year ago