It’s an interesting journey to promote my own project when I have spent years, decades even, promoting others. I must admit it’s a whole lot easier to promote another author, speaker, world leader, non profit organization or issue. It feels very vulnerable to put “my baby” out into cyberspace and ask for support… But here it is, here I go and I sure hope people step up and say YES, I would love to see more children feel loved. I would love to help get your wonderful book into print. So, I leap off the cliff and pray you will catch me … wheeeee (and I remember, I am never promoting a person, or myself for that matter, but communicating WHAT matters … in this case, that we help all children feel loved!)
My Children’s Book on Amazon and Balboa Press
Following this blog, join us!
- #TEACHers doing the hard work, we're helping 3 months ago
- At #Classcraft we love our teachers, we get it. #edtech4good @youngdevin twitter.com/AASAHQ/status/… 3 months ago
- Advocates for youth make me happy twitter.com/Stand4Children… 3 months ago
- RT @TechWithParson: I am SO excited to be hosting this month's @classcraftgame webinar all about how to transform your class with technolog… 3 months ago
- Where are you marching today sisters and friends? #marchon #annapolismd #wearewomen 1 year ago