Following this blog, join us!
- finished The Lost Recipe for Happiness by Barbara O'Neal amzn.to/2bJ8ueF 9 months ago
- Congrats, 4 Cords, Outstanding Theatre Arts Award #LilyMarxWebber, #AACPSAwesomeGrad #ProudMomma https://t.co/zKWJza9k6N 11 months ago
- grief n iving "You see, we all run. We all hide. When we’re disappointed or heartbroken or grief-stricken, we ... amzn.com/k/Ktupt3buQryJ… 1 year ago
- love "But I realize something important about him in all of this, something that I never knew before. No matte... amzn.com/k/Mv0CjoLsTNGW… 1 year ago
- people "“That’s the problem with people,” she said. “Not just you. All people. Not a one of us can be everythi... amzn.com/k/ymtqU7lsSiGD… 1 year ago
Monthly Archives: October 2012
So here I am all pumped up about moving forward on my children’s book, Feeling Loved, A Ted E. Bear Story. I love editing the words. I’m loving the pictures and imaging the pictures yet to be created (thanks Isella!). … Continue reading →